Ex gf text, Ladies how should I respond to this?

I want her back so bad. This is what she replied to me when I asked her what she wanted.

"I want to be happy too and I want you to be happy. I'm so tired of arguing and the last few times we've seen each other did not end happily. Right now, I'm really confused about everything. I don't know what I want. I still love you but I want someone who just adores me, someone who's gonna fight for me because he loves me. I don't know anymore, I'm just tired "

41

Most Helpful Girl

• First you should figure out if you really want to be with her and are willing to make a commitment. If you really do then maybe you should go to her and tell her in person that you don't want to lose her and that you are going to fight for her because you want to be with her. Maybe you should be apart for a while first but you should let her know that you won't stop thinkibg about her and try to accept eachothers differences and look at what makes you argue and try to prevent that

• Thank you for this response. I gave her the space she wanted cause she wanted space away from me after our argument so I didn't text her for 6 days so I'm assuming she wanted me to fight for her.

I'll text her that I'll fight for our love and we can take this slow if we have to & I'll do whatever it takes to get us back in good terms. It may sound like I'm desperate but I won't let my ego get in the way

• That's great I wish more guys were like you :) good luck!