Ex gf text, Ladies how should I respond to this?

I want her back so bad. This is what she replied to me when I asked her what she wanted.

"I want to be happy too and I want you to be happy. I'm so tired of arguing and the last few times we've seen each other did not end happily. Right now, I'm really confused about everything. I don't know what I want. I still love you but I want someone who just adores me, someone who's gonna fight for me because he loves me. I don't know anymore, I'm just tired "

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First you should figure out if you really want to be with her and are willing to make a commitment. If you really do then maybe you should go to her and tell her in person that you don't want to lose her and that you are going to fight for her because you want to be with her. Maybe you should be apart for a while first but you should let her know that you won't stop thinkibg about her and try to accept eachothers differences and look at what makes you argue and try to prevent that

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for this response. I gave her the space she wanted cause she wanted space away from me after our argument so I didn't text her for 6 days so I'm assuming she wanted me to fight for her.

I'll text her that I'll fight for our love and we can take this slow if we have to & I'll do whatever it takes to get us back in good terms. It may sound like I'm desperate but I won't let my ego get in the way

• That's great I wish more guys were like you :) good luck!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• The worst thing in these kind of situations is misunderstanding and mixed sigals. So keep it simple and tell her how you feel. And maybe ask her iF she wants to talk about it and fix things because you're willing too? Hope that helps. ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she wants you to fight for her
    But she probably feels like you don't love her as much as she loves you and she's tired of trying so hard to get nothing in return. I'm not positive of your whole situation but that's my best guess. I know if I kept trying and it just wasn't working I would be super frustrated and want to give up but then again I really wouldn't want to give up if I really loved him, maybe tell her you love her too

0|0
    0|0
    • I told

• Show All
    • Good answer!!! Listen to this girl...:) good luck

• Thank you ladies.

• Sorry bit I think this is over... she doesn't love you with passion anymore she just care about you cause you were her bf I think you should move on

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you think its over? It's pretty damaged but yes I hate my situation right now

• Because she told you she's tired of your relationship

What Guys Said 1

• She wants you to commit, and is hoping you will but she doesn't know if you will. Are you ready for that? She doesn't want to keep meeting you and fighting. No disrespect meant, but don't ask others what you should respond.

What do you think? How do you see both of you 5 years in the future? Is she special to you?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm the one who wants to commit but she won't commit to me right now. She wants to take it slow

Recommended myTakes