We've only been on 3 dates. He rudely corrects me whenever I say something grammatically incorrect. He's a loner. I'm very social. Should I dump him?

I'm a social butterfly. I love to dance and go out. I like expensive things and he shops at Wal-Mart for his clothes. I don't think that's wrong tho. On the contrary he thinks that buying Aeo jeans are very expensive and not worth it. :/
All he does is play computer games. We're not alike. But I feel bad for him.
  • Dump him
  • Give him a few more chances
  • Be friends?
    Vote C
Before somebody makes the mistake of not reading the question right, I did like him to begin with. But now I am questioning if we are a good match. I do feel bad for him if I dump him. Not cause I'm putty dating him but because it will be the first guy I ever break up with. Is that clear? I like him whiche is why I would feel bad. Cuz I have feelings for him. Keep this in mind when you give me your opinion.

716

Most Helpful Guy

• If you got your own money to buy expensive things than that's okay
    no he shouldn't be correcting you for your grammar i hate people who
    do them things.. When your living on your own oh will you be surprise
    the price of things it isn't easy.. You want guy who goes out and not
    playing computer games than find him..
    You scare me seriously but experience is best teacher xD