Should I Call Him? HELP?

I have been talking to this guy for about 6 weeks. I know it’s not a long time, but we had a strong connection early on. Somehow we just clicked. Things recently ended badly for us, and I feel that the situation could have been handled a lot better. He got upset with me for a few things and wasn’t really communicating well with me, so it was hard to know how he was feeling. A few other small things happened between us, but again, lack of communication made the situation a lot worse. Anyway, he ended up callings things off with us, saying it was too early to have these kinds of problems, and ever since I have been hurt and can’t get him off my mind. He deleted me from all social media because of some sappy subliminal message I posted so now I just don’t know what to think. I would like to think he misses me, and would eventually want to rekindle things, but I’m not sure. It could be a situation where I thought the connection was deeper than what he thought. But I want to contact him and maybe tell him I miss him. Or maybe I will just tell him I want his friendship again. I don’t know, but I hate not talking to him because we had so many good times, and these bad times have only came about the last two weeks. Advice anyone?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you can just keep strong and not contact him at all until either he does or you get over him then thats the best move, however, if you absolutely can not do that then you need to decide what you are going to contact him about, decide if you want closure or if you want to find a way for the two of you to stay connected, each of these you do in your own way, good luck yo you