If given the opportunity, would you get back with your EX?

That's pretty much the the question.
Feel free to share your story .

• Yes
  • No

1611

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard pass hard pass lol

What Guys Said 11

• No, given the opportunity, I'd magically have broken up with them much sooner.

• Nope. She effectively burned that bridge. Not even for sexual favors. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming~

• No not really. If I did I would just be delaying the inevitable, I don't believe in second chances in relationships. However, there are a few exceptions and that is when the break-up reason is stupid and can be overlooked.

• In a heartbeat I would go back to her. I am still in love with her 6 months later and sooooo want her back.

• No, they're my ex's for a reason. I'm still friends with 2 of em but we wouldn't or at least I wouldn't.

• maybe. i was so in love with her but now im just like "eh." but i would think about it.

• Been given the opportunity, taken it, not doing it again.

Just doesn't work.

• NOOOOOO. No! I loved the girl, she was the best thing that happened to me at the time, but thats a hard No

• Yes, the one I was dating almost 10 years ago. Others... meh.

Ah, I was so stupid back then :(

• not a chance O_O

• Lol, why?

• Scars? Well that is really extreme.

So much baggage, already?

I'm glad you're happy.

• indeed, most i have tattooed over now, but still a few reminders of my past O_O

yeah man, 2 kids at 22, crazy times

danke :3

• No. She is my ex for a reason.

What Girls Said 15

• I think that whatever reason you broke up in the first place should be enough. But, it depends on the situation of the breakup of course.

• What the ultimate no-no for yoy?

• I totally agree.
      People tend to think that the same issues that caused the split will not resurface.

• Exactly. It has to be something that was caused by the environment or the situation in life (like, perhaps a long distance rs that was too hard) that caused the breakup for it to work if they get back together, I think.

• No. If a guy can live months without me he can live forever without me. I don't find that particularly exciting as a prospect.

• He just broke up with me today and I thought I'd want him back, but apparently he fucked another girl a few hours later, and he said some hurtful things so no, I'm definitely done with him.

• Yes... maybe? I'm not really sure. We've definitely had more good times than more bad times and we have a lot of history (pretty much grew up together). We broke up because we barely had time for each other because I'm studying abroad half way around the world from him (12-13hours difference). We tried to make it work but we still drifted apart in the end. Of course after I graduate I'll be moving back, and if given the chance, I would want to get back together with him.

• Absolutely not. We were bad for each other, and I am over our relationship (although, since we were friends for years before dating, I do sometimes miss our friendship.) anyway I'm with the love of my life right now and I would not trade him for the world, for the hottest celebrity or the most vast sum of money.

• NO! I'm actually really glad he lives far away and I'll probably never see him again! :D

• I've gotten back with an ex and it was the biggest mistake ever. I was led on and used and mistreated like a dog. I'm never making that mistake ever again but I learned from it.

• No, getting back with my ex would be like going to a yard sale, and buying my own junk back.

• Not my most recent ex. But the one before that... I've thought about it. And then I weighed the pros and cons and decided against it

• I am craving my ex really bad. He was my first boyfriend and we were really close and he broke up with me 3 weeks after we went into long distance cause he has "needs" n "desires" and I'm a virgin and even after our visits he'd have to jerk off... I feel empty without this man cause of our bond. Bit at the same time what kind of relationship would I build with a man who runs when there's an obstacle to face?

I feel like I'll never have such a bond with anyone else he was such a gentle, cute giant and made me feel so comfortable.

I dont know what to do with these feelings. Dont know if it would be worth another try,

• No I'd rather have the plague

• guess what? NOPE NEVER!!

• Nopeeee!!! 😡 broke up with him for a reason 😶

• I just went back with my ex.

• no my heart belongs to @Keyspirits.