I was in a relationship that lasted about three weeks, and the woman that I was with threw me out cause she didn't want to hurt me with her lifestyle?

I was in a relationship that lasted about three weeks, and the woman that i was with threw me out cause she didn't want to hurt me with the lifestyle that she was living, using drugs and some other shit, but i feel like i've lost my step, myself in the whole process, how do i get back into the game again?

I know that she loved me, and she has tried everything that she can think of to make me hate her, but i don't, but i have moved on and am interested in dating again, help me out?

10