My ex still tries to contact me , and I don't know why?

I broke up with this guy two years ago , he said he wasn't ready and there were so many things going on, so it wasn't a "normal" breakup. He said that he needed some space and after we broke up I saw him with another girl, after that he started dating one of my close friends (which i noticed since she was always trying to avoid me). But he occasionally asks my friends how i'm doing, and sends me messages for birthday or new year, or just to ask what i'm up to. I told him i don't want to be friends why is he acting like that. I mean he knows that dating one of my close friends would make me lose even more respect towards him. I always give him a short reply, i mean if he wanted to show respect he wouldn't make me the bad person , and spread rumours. When we were dating , this girl used to date a guy too, and we were all friends. Now they started spreading rumours that i'm the one who's dating this girl's ex, while they're already doing that , and i'm not. What's the point of asking after all this.. :/

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So what you're saying is "ex's CAN'T be just friends"?

0|0
    0|0
    • It depends , in this case no.

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither do I. Just cut him off completely.

0|0
    0|0
    • I did , he just shows up from nowhere..

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• you broke up with him lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry, WE* broke up , it was kinda mutual xD

• You're right, what IS the point.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes