How was your worst breakup? How did you handle it? How did you get through it?

Ik think it's sad how a relationship can end sometimes. In the beginning of a relationship you can't stop touchhing eachother, you wanna see eachother everyday, want to do a lot of things together and in The end it's like all of these never happened.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had a really hard breakup. I just accepted it and carried on.

• Me neither actually But a lot of my friends had. Hopefully iT Will never happen to me

• Probably not.

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex cheated on me and broke up with me out of the blue. It took time for me to get over him and lose feelings for him. It wasn't easy but it was totally worth it. It was my first break up and I felt broken. I just took baby steps and deleted him from everything. It's like a slap in the face or someone pulling the rug out right from underneath you. He broke up with me out of the blue I didn't see it coming until it was to late. I've fallen out of love with him and he's nothing but history. It was hard for me too accept especially cause he was my first love. But I learned to move on plus I deserve someone so much better.