How was your worst breakup? How did you handle it? How did you get through it?

Ik think it's sad how a relationship can end sometimes. In the beginning of a relationship you can't stop touchhing eachother, you wanna see eachother everyday, want to do a lot of things together and in The end it's like all of these never happened.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had a really hard breakup. I just accepted it and carried on.

0|0
    0|0
    • Me neither actually But a lot of my friends had. Hopefully iT Will never happen to me

• Probably not.

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex cheated on me and broke up with me out of the blue. It took time for me to get over him and lose feelings for him. It wasn't easy but it was totally worth it. It was my first break up and I felt broken. I just took baby steps and deleted him from everything. It's like a slap in the face or someone pulling the rug out right from underneath you. He broke up with me out of the blue I didn't see it coming until it was to late. I've fallen out of love with him and he's nothing but history. It was hard for me too accept especially cause he was my first love. But I learned to move on plus I deserve someone so much better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• My 7th girlfriend she had sex with 2 guys at a party and she also slept with my best friend. How did I handled it well it was pretty devastating to me because she was a sweet girl and I thought my best friend had my back because I always went out of my way to help him he apologize I forgave him but I never visited him or even made an effort to contact him. I don't talk to any of them at all. After the incident I became a loner.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl broke up with me for someone she met online who lives across the world. I cried for hours, it was pathetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • It just took time, now all's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • After 14 years of marriage and a 2yr old, my wife left me for another.
    The first while was the worst. Waking up in the mornings alone, to realize you are in a strange place, and your whole life has been ripped away from you suddenly. I had no idea it was coming, and still loved her as much as when I had met her. It's like waking from a dream into a nightmare. I don't know if I will ever love or trust again.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes