Should I wait until after my bf's birthday to break up with him?

This breakup has been coming for awhile now, without going into details about the reasons why.

The problem is the timing , his birthday is coming up in a week. I got him a gift already.

Should I break up now or wait until after his birthday? Does it even matte when I do it?

What do would you prefer if you were in my bf's shoes?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it doesn't really matter, for you anyway, but for him it probably does, cos he's the one being dumped. If I was in his shoes, ide want you to wait till after my bday, but I wouldn't want to know that you waited. I suggest you do it a week after his birthday, after all you did say its been coming a while, so what's another 2 weeks.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it after his b-day. I just went through the same thing. Didn't want to end it before the holidays so he'd be depressed. I still gave him the gift and ended it after new years.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• With a handle like Hollywood Glam, I suspect I wouldn't want to break up at all. Go aheasd and break up with him tonight and return the gift. If you want to give him a gift, let him give you his birthday spanking on your pert, bare bottom as his birthday present. That's more fitting, so to speak. What did he do?

2|0
    0|0
  • I would rather you do it now. If you do it right after my b-day I know that you didn't mean it and that makes it worse. I would just rather know.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't end it the day after his birthday but a few weeks after

• Maybe not a few weeks, but at least a few days

• Yes wait until a few days after so at least he's not sad on his birthday

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice guys finish last D=

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Do it after his birthday, so that he won't be sad during his special day.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes