It took me 7 months to get over an ex boyfriend that I really liked. How long does it take you to get over someone you really liked/loved?

Would love to see your thoughts on this
  • 1-3 minutes
    Vote A
  • 1-3months
    Vote B
  • 1-3 years
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have had one girlfriend and when I split up with her, I went no contact and cut her off completely and it took me about a two months to get over it and start to move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think guys do move on quicker than girls. That does Intrigue me.

• Show All
    • That's a great way to be. Just wish I was more practical like that

• Everybody's different and they deal with situations in their own special way. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm, the last guy, I was over instantly, but the situation that led to me ending things took a few months for me to get over. I was pretty pissed off.

0|0
    0|0
    • So it's dependant on how it ended then?

• yes.
      that and probably how deep your feelings are/were.

I didn't love him.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Couple months.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't allow anything longer than 3 years?

0|0
    0|0
    • Didn't think I needed to? Do you think some people take that long to get over someone?

• It took me a long time after my fiancĂ©e suddenly left me. It left a void for a long time.

What Girls Said 5

• If you had an adult love, it never leaves you.
    Anything else is infatuation & will fade over time. Don't be so willing to name an attraction as love, cos it honestly is everything except that

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the longevity of the relationship has to do with it or at least how much you put into it.. I your world revolved around it it make take a little longer to develope a new game plan to get to your own life instead of the one you shared with someone else.. It's especially harder if you lived together.. It does get better!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It took me a couple years.. when I realized he'll never change from his doggish ways..

0|0
    0|0
  • It took me 5-8 months to get over my first love.

0|0
    0|0
    • Think this is about average.

• It took me up to a year to get over the first guy I really loved and we weren't even a couple

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes