It took me 7 months to get over an ex boyfriend that I really liked. How long does it take you to get over someone you really liked/loved?

Would love to see your thoughts on this
  • 1-3 minutes
  • 1-3months
  • 1-3 years
    Vote C

63

Most Helpful Guy

• I have had one girlfriend and when I split up with her, I went no contact and cut her off completely and it took me about a two months to get over it and start to move on.

• I think guys do move on quicker than girls. That does Intrigue me.

• That's a great way to be. Just wish I was more practical like that

• Everybody's different and they deal with situations in their own special way. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm, the last guy, I was over instantly, but the situation that led to me ending things took a few months for me to get over. I was pretty pissed off.

• So it's dependant on how it ended then?

• yes.
      that and probably how deep your feelings are/were.

I didn't love him.