Does she miss me after she dumps me?

do women miss the good guy after they dump him?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, if we had real feelings for him and the person we dumped him for dumped us and we feel guilty about it. Other than that we may not want to hurt you but we never really miss you because we never had those kind of feelings for you in the first place.

• she did have those feelings we went out for over a year we are both in our 40's she said I was better to her than any other man before me. she dumped me because she felt she was losing touch with her Buddhist roots, Lol. ya I know.

• She felt you were unequally yoked religiously.

What Girls Said 4

• When I dump a guy it means I no longer have feelings for him. So no.

• Dumpers of any sex don't miss the person they dump or they wouldn't have dumped them.

• ok, but sometimes they regret it after some time has passed, I have seen it.

• ok, but go back to another Q that I asked you the other day, "how long until she realizes?" you said she still misses me but never elaborated as to why

• If girls change their habits in any way, like using Instagram all of a sudden or posting loads of pics of random things. It's normally for attention.
      If you still like her, Tell her. What's the worst that can happen? She keeps being broke up with you?

• I don't miss any of my exes but I do get nostalgic

• They wouldn't dump a good guy...

• She did!, I was great to her and she knew it. yet still

What Guys Said 1

• It really depends on the girl.
    My ex really missed me when we broke up. I could tell because whenever she saw me she would start tearing up but she also refused to talk to me (just straight out ignored me and looked the other way to hide her tears).
    We broke up because I was seriously ill and she'd helped look after me that year but she ended up failing her first year at University. She blamed me and having to take care of me for her failing (quite wrongly) and dumped me despite still caring about each other. (this wasn't just speculation, it was confirmed by mutual friends)

So, every girl is different and it really depends on how you break up or why you break up. Generally, most people will feel a bit of loneliness and confuse it for thinking they miss the person they've broken up with but generally don't actually miss the person.

I know this might not help your specific question but I hope you can use it as an example next to your own experience to come to a better conclusion! :)