Why does it still hurt to see an ex call another girl the names that you used together?

So my ex and i have been sort of seeing other people, but i still get jealous every once and a while when i see him calling a girl a name he used on me when we were together. Im trying not to be jealous about this because he has become one of my good friends but every once and a while i still cry over him. How much can a person take of this... should i tell him how im feeling or not

21

Most Helpful Guy

• it might still be too soon for you. it happens to people.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• No, he's moved on to another girl. Just allow him to do that without the extra drama. If he becomes single again, maybe then.

• I don't think you can't do anything about it. You're not together anymore and your jealousy is not going to stop him from saying those things to other girls. Obv you're still hurting over him but you have to find ways to distract you from your heartbreak.