What would you consider cheating?

Would you consider flirting with somone other than your girlfriend or boyfriend cheating?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Flirting can lead to cheating.
    It depends on the persons intentions.

It's something that shouldn't be swept under the rug because not everyone flirts without hopes of not wanting more.
    It's something that isn't okay.
    Depending on the depths of the conversation, it can be viewed as emotional cheating.

What Guys Said 3

• I would not consider flirting to be cheating.

• yeah it is. it does effect you in 2 ways, might break of your relation if your bf knows it and the guy whom you are flirting will have no respect for you as he thinks you are not a committed type, he might take advantage of you... overall your self respect is at stake..

• My ex did that to me he flirted and cheated with another girl. I didn't find till my friend told me

• good that he is you ex now...

• Yes I think I can't flirt in front of her so do it behined her thats cheating

What Girls Said 3

• Cheating is ether having cam sex, phone sex, sexting, having another relationstip with another person or having a piece on the side all behind your bf/gfs back. I do consider flirting with other people cheating if it's like full on flirting with other people to the point of leading on the other person and lying saying they are single, but some people just flirt in light hearted and friendly kind of way, that then isn't cheating because they are just having a joke.

• When it comes to cheating everyone has their own definitions, but what I think it boils down to is, if your S/O was going the same thing, how would it make you feel? IE you are harmlessly flirting with a hot guy in a bar. You perceive it as harmless, but how would you feel if your S/O was going the same think with a hot girl?

• No it is needed. But to a certain level. No touching allowed.