We broke up a week ago, talked about getting back and now we kissed. But he needs time to think about it still? What the hell?

We broke up but it was just a dumb fight. We took it as a little friendship break to just sort out problems in our relationship. I told him I would like to get back with him. He said he still loved me and was always hugging me and talking to me. So it was really just a strange little break.

Today he pulled me closer and we laughed about something and just kissed. Then he pulled away and just looked like he was a little flustered. A few minutes later, he kissed me again. A little after that, I had to go so I said bye and hugged him. Right when I got to my car, I texted him "soo what are we now?" and he said he needs time to think about it all. I am so confused. Isn't this all so obvious to him?

20