How can I get over a breakup with someone that I work with?

I just broke up with my bf because he still isn't over his ex that left him. I felt like a rebound & i was so it felt like the right thing to do. I am sad & grieving because i had strong feelings for him. We both work at the mall i work in the food court as a cashier at a restaurant so im always in the front & he's a security guard so he has to walk & look around in certain areas especially the food court. We get a clear view of each other & that makes it hard for my to stop thinking of him the whole time there. Everytime i see him my heart breaks a little more

712

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen this question 1000s times in my lifetime if not more. Only one thing heals a broke heart, AND NO IT IS NOT GETTING UNDER SOMEONE NEW, it is TIME. You just have to step back, and reflect on yourself, and get yourself back in working order, then and only then you can move forward. Do not try to make it work or be a side girl, because if you put yourself there, HE WILL KEEP YOU THERE! Guys dream about getting a side girl, that is content being a side girl, because it does not happen. Girls like to "Pee on their trees" and guys like to pretend like they are single No Matter How married they are.
    So, just sit down and make a list of stuff you want to accomplish over the next 3 months, and get it done. Take a break from dating, and soon he will be just like every other ex, just another lesson in life, that got you where you are today.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if this is hurting more than helping I would just talk to him about it because odds are its hurting him too. And if he still has feelings for an ex just tell him that you are here for him and that you want to work things out with him... If that's what you want