My ex boyfriend is making me feel miserable. What is the reason behind his behavior?

My 1.5 year old relantionship boyfriend broke up with me. We kept minimal contact after the relationship. He started sharing his dating profile details with me. He told me that he is sleeping around with girls daily. This made me felt miserable cause he moved on within few weeks after breakup. He said sorry and called me with my pet nickname. He said he loves me but hen all of a sudden he started blaming me for the end of this relationship. He called me ugly and said he never loved me. I have no idea what is going in his head. I still miss him but I want to move on from this toxic relationship as he has completely changed within few weeks. I have stopped talking to him since that day. I feel miserable that I fell for a wrong guy. Please tell me what is going on his head. What is the reason behind his hot/cold behavior?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He is acting like that, because his ego got hurt. He wants to make you upset. He is toxic as you called. He doesn't love you, it isn't real love. Love doesn't hurt anyone. Just don't speak with him. Drop all the contact. He is just harming you.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Why do you even care why he's acting like that? He wants you to think about him, move on, and stop letting what he said bother you.

My profile pic isn't just there for amusement, it applies to almost all life situations. Stop giving a fuck about him, and move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • he is just trying to get in your head, the man is an asshole trust me u r lucky he is not with you anymore
    block him and move on

2|0
    0|0
  • Don't take him seriously he is lying half the time about being with other girls.
    cut all contacts with him asap and try to focus yourself on other important things

1|0
    0|0
  • Did u cheat him?

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't want you to be happy, kick his sorry butt out of your life.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes