Why do guys lead you on and make you feel like you're everything to them but your not?

i was dating a guy for about 9 months and i went to go meet one of his parents and i also even went to their home. "i love you" is what he would tend to always tend to tell me without me saying it first. He had a child ( I knew about the child) before me and him even met. I knew his child was with a woman who was way older than him about 11 years to be exact the women had 3 other children by different men before him and her had even met. Then they had a child together which would be his first and only child. due to drama at his home (he lived with her) i would feel ignored due to him having problems and arguing while he was living with the mother of his child. while we were dating he would use to tell me how much she is crazy and how he does not want her or want to be with her at all. a couple of weeks ago we got into it because i felt he would always have an escuse of why i wouldn't hear from him in a while (no phone) etc. and then thats when i got mad and told him he is stupid and put himself in a bad situation for even having a child with a woman like that ( 2 many kids by dif men) and never been married. and doesn't have any money. and he didn't reply back then he went to jail (only for two weeks) then he get sout of jail recently and announces he is engaged. but when we were dating he would ask me to come over his house * a home they shared) whenever she was not there but i refused and i did think he was actually single. he also told me she saw pictures of me he kept in his phone and im guessing he got into an argument with her then he told her he was single etc. im jus really upset because i really did love him and not sure why he would announce it like that when we are friends on FB. and i noticed he announced this right after he ssen i was married to another guy on fb when he got out of jail (but it was a fake FB marriage not real) this just sucks he also didn't reply to my anger message after finding out. what do i do? did he never care about me?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump this loser. The only thing he wants is pussy and he'll say and do anything to get it. You were used and so is the mother of his kid

• but we never would do it too often, but he would talk about it a lot i just thought he would talk about sex a lot because he missed me he would always say he's more than just sex. who knows maybe you're right

• I am right

What Guys Said 1

• "Why do guys lead you on and make you feel like you're everything to them but your not?"

Because guys want sex. And that's one way to get it.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys love sex and will do anything for it. Sorry ;(

• He probably just wants to have sex with you