Need help, it may be morally wrong for me to do this but I need advice on how to "sabotage" an unhealthy relationship?

So my ex and i brokeup a while back and i was pretty hurt. So i cut contact with her to a minimum and she calls me 2 days ago crying. She can't trust her current bf. He is 36 and she is 19 by the way. But he constantly lies to her and from what she tells me it seems like he is cheating or trying to cheat. And i worry so much. I would just let it go but she is one to let "love" blind her from all reality. He told her he wants to move out of his parents house and get his own and she started crying because she doesn't trust him enough to be at home alone when she's at work. So i ask this with desperateness because i do care about the girl, what can i do to sabotage this and get him away from her?

So does anybody have any advice on how i can end it?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• of course he is cheating, the 19 year old is his fucking side chick. pun intended. and holy fuck, living with parents at 36. I give you the right to shoot me in the leg if im ever in that position.

• Im glad you see things from my perspective. And unfortunately i still care enough to get her out of harms way

• cause for her its better to have someone than to be alone.

• I guess, it just sucks because i hate seeing her go through this