So whats going through your minds when you're in NC rule?

Its my second week and i had so much intentions of messaging her, but i managed to hold my own.

Its not really over, its just that i gave her 2 weeks of space with NC, cus she had some stuff to deal with and its drivibg her crazy to keep the relationship a secret to her father ( he doesn't know, the mother does. I met her).

She said she doesn't want me to think she doesn't want me. But now i am here, seeing some posts on social media thinking of, she doesn't look that cobfused now does she? I said to her that i won't cobtact her until she is ready, but i'm afraid that day won't come. So i wonder, whats going through your minds when in this state? Just trying to figuere things out.

thanks for the reply

P. S.: i gave her 2 weeks, after that: NC continues; relationship over; No friends
Also worth to mention: its an 8 month rship

11