Best way to get over a break-up?

Need help guys and girls, tips on how to get over my ex who ripped my heart out. Never have had a break-up hurt so bad before.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no easy way to "get over" a break up. Your heart was filled with hopes, fantasies, ideals, you were going to spend the rest of your lives together, you felt, deep down. There is no quick, easy, painless way of getting over that.

The best you can do is try and resist nonsensical, baseless emotions as they pummel your mind and heart, and look at the entire situation as logically as possible, sparing no mercies on your heart (Were you foolish? Good! Look it straight in the eye and realize what you did!) or allowing yourself to look at him with any sort of deceiving emotions. (Was he a dick, but you ignored it? Stop ignoring it!)

• Thank you, your answer is honest and holds a lot of truth.

• Thank you for MH. The best advice I can give you is to learn to listen to your instincts. They will battle your heart, as your heart sees every jerky guy and/or pop singers as "Mr. Right". Your instincts tell you otherwise, and they do not lie to you, hon. But your heart is necessary in life... One day your heart will align with your gut instincts, and they will both tell you you are looking at Mr. Right. Wait for that day, hon, and save sex for after marriage, in my opinion.