When you're mad at your bf/gf over something big and problems came up, how long did you not speak to them for?

So my gf is pissed off when we argued and this argument kept adding up and while i let her win and left her alone her resentment grew. She's literally so pissed off at me.

I asked her if she wanted to break up with me and she got even more pissed off and said I give up too easily. She said she wants space and time away from me and she'll let me know when she's ready. It's been 2 weeks and no call from her or text. I might follow up and fight for us cause she might be wanting me to step up. Any recommendations

20

What Girls Said 2

• Reach out to her, like this you're only allowing unresolved resentment to build.
    In a relationship, both people need to learn what's worth arguing about & what's worth walking away from. But above all need to know how to apologize sincerely when they mess up & not repeat the offense.

• She just told me she needs more time. She's so upset with me and will call me when I'm ready. Like I'm the last person in the world she wants to talk to. My buddy said get her flowers. Would this work?

• What was the original disagreement about? Flowers mean fuk all tbh unless a person is used to expressing affection through gifts.

• Even when I've been mad enough to end it with my fiance I've still never gone more than an hour without speaking to him. Mostly because he doesn't like us going to bed angry so he'll apologize regardless of if he feels he needs to and hug and kiss me til I can't help but crack a smile. I guess that's why I love him so because he always knows what to do in every situation. (Happy sigh)

What Guys Said 0