So I meet this girl who was really out of my league a while back and can't get over her?

i meet her during the summer , she doesn't live in same area i do , however her family had a cottage on nearby lake and she worked at a restaurant for summer. we first meet at a bar and then had this sort of date but not official date at a hotel restaurant and really hit it off. but then things got kind of weird and it turned out she sort of already had a bf back in city he just was never around and then she got annoyed i went to restaurant she worked too much and talked to some of the other girls who worked there and they started to like me as well. and by end of the summer she was all annoyed with me and she just sort of drifted away and never really heard anything since. tried to add her on Twitter but she blocked me and then wouldn't reply to my message on Facebook.

but this girl was really out of my league not just on her above average physical appearance but her personality and career goals she's trying to be a lawyer. she must also come from a lot of money as cottage on a very expensive lake to own property on. i just feel like there is no way she's ever going to want anything to do with me now and not even sure why she liked me to begin with , I'm really hurt and miss her , even though we never had sex i felt a real connection with her and have feelings for her that won't go away

10