How long was your heartbreak?

So Im in a year and 3 month long heartbreak so far and I wanted to know how long you have been heartbroken, if it was in the past or right now. So how long?
  • days
    Vote A
  • months
    Vote B
  • years+
    Vote C
  • never (lucky you)
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just over 4 years. I know pathetic right? It does get better. I know it probably doesn't seem like it right now but it will. The biggest thing for me was telling myself that I wanted to move on. I didn't want to dwell. I wanted a future and happiness with someone who could give me that. Just keep telling yourself that you want to get better, that you need to get better. If you don't your grief will drive you insane.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I've been telling myself to just let it go and its kinda working so I rally just need to try. Thanks!

• Thanks for MHO!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• It took me. About 2 months to get over this girl I liked so much. She showed great interest in me but never wanted to take it further. Funny thing is that I moved on and she's now making a move. So if it progresses she'll be an associate that i hung out with. If she wants sex ( which she keeps hinting ) then I'll take it. If she grows attached. I'll tell her that she had a year to get with me but choose to play games. So if karma gets to her. Oh well.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ranged from a couple months to a year in the past, however I'm in the process again right now. It's been two and a half and still going strong. It always gets better though eventually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say that my longest true heartbreak was about ten months or so. The initial three months or so were especially grueling. Getting over it is way, way in my rear view mirror, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just had my first heartbreak.. I know it hasn't been very long for me but I loved her with all of my heart..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very long, I get my heart stomped on everyday here.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as the length of a... virus XD XD

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 years:(..

0|0
    0|0
  • It lasted about 2 months, maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine just started a couple days ago, so let's see how long that lasts...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• My first heart break lasted for about 10 months but I've moved on. I just cut off all contact with him and focused on my schoolwork. It was difficult for me getting him out of my head of course but I moved on. For some odd reason he's been trying to talk to me and thinks we're friends when clearly were not. Something told me I had to move on and that I deserved better and should never settle.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first and only heart break lasted for a year and some months

0|0
    0|0
  • Like, 24 hours. Being a cold, heartless bitch has its perks :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A few months. One day I decided to wake up and smell the roses.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it's been a year and three months for me. So hopefully it'll be over soon.

• Aww I'm sorry. Hope things get better for you. A little word of advice, you can't just sit around and wait for something to happen, you have to make it happen for yourself. Good luck

• Thanks!

• About a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never been heart-broken. Probably because I don't see a reason to engage in any relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes