How long was your heartbreak?

So Im in a year and 3 month long heartbreak so far and I wanted to know how long you have been heartbroken, if it was in the past or right now. So how long?
  • days
  • months
  • years+
    Vote C
  • never (lucky you)
    Vote D

79

Most Helpful Girl

• Just over 4 years. I know pathetic right? It does get better. I know it probably doesn't seem like it right now but it will. The biggest thing for me was telling myself that I wanted to move on. I didn't want to dwell. I wanted a future and happiness with someone who could give me that. Just keep telling yourself that you want to get better, that you need to get better. If you don't your grief will drive you insane.

• Yeah I've been telling myself to just let it go and its kinda working so I rally just need to try. Thanks!

• Thanks for MHO!