Do nice guys really finish last?

Nice guys are the most desirable men someone told me... but i can't believe it anymore. I treated my girl very good, in the best way possible. When i was away, she contacted her ex to ask if she was happy... I lost my balance and although i put my energie into the relationship, she started doubting over again. She couldn't give me a straight answer... I told her "go out with friends", maybe try this, ... and she went along with it. Eventually we broke up because i couldn't give her my all now since she started doubting... It's been a while since she said "i love you"...

After a couple of months, she started seeing this "bad typ" of guy... and i wanted to talk about i. So, I did, tell her i still loved her but she said she was messed up at the moment. She said: things happened between the two of us, but shen wanted time alone. She gave me the text: i don't know why i distanced myself away from you, a nice guy and i go out and look for attention with the bad type of guy...

Eventually this week ( after 4 months) i got a call from a friend, saying : she started dating the same guy. So i have this feeling, Nice guys finish last... always

What do you think?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice guys don't finish last, and you're not alone. :)

The problem with this girl you're talking about is that she doesn't know what she wants. As young people, we are almost always incredibly indecisive and make bad choices, and eventually, she'll come to learn that this bad boy she's dating probably isn't the one for her. Some people know what they want from a relationship right away, but there are many who are unable to commit properly, like this girl.

My advice to you is to distance yourself from her. Obviously she's confused, and going through her own mini-identity crisis in regards to the man she wishes to date. Take a couple of steps back and just try to clear your head while she figures out what she wants. In the end, if it doesn't work out, you gave her the space she needed to think for herself and she was still unable to commit to you. It just wasn't meant to be, and it's not your fault. Don't let one confused girl ruin your entire experience with dating. There are lots of nice girls who are looking for the perfect guy, and she's just one girl in a world full of billions of them. :)

What Girls Said 4

• It does seem that way. My boyfriend is a nice guy and that's what I prefer. Not all girls like assholes ;D

• Not with me :)

• Dunt worry ! Let her do ths shit.
    She is being a slut

• Sadly, being a nice guy can come off as boring, too agreeable (meaning you're incaple of being decisive and assertive), and maybe even dependable which is a great quality but that means she knows you're always gonna be there for her even when she breaks your heart and "try's out" other guys.
    "Bad guys" on the other hand are a little reckless and daring which makes them seem exciting and thrilling, unpredictable, fun, maybe even hard to get. And being disagreeable may make a girl think "well he's got an opinion", meaning that he knows who he is, making him confident and assertive. Also, there's the clichè but true scenario where girls see a bad guy and think that she can be the one to make him good. I guess girls like a challenge. And that makes him a turn on.

What Guys Said 4

• If you think nice guys finish last then the thought will be true. Sounds like you think too much. If you think every girl is going to right in the head and heart, you have much to learn.

• No they get all the washed up promiscuous women who are past their prime who wish to settle down.

• Boring guys and guys with social anxiety finish last.

• women are crazy. they want a player and a saint. an ahole and a prince. a dark triad (google it) freak and a gentleman. and since its hard to find this schizophrenic creature that combines all those together, she seeks them in multiple men.

• sorry "nice guy", you can't get the puzzy wetto wetto. bad guys though? waterfalls run from the panties.