#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Valentine's Day prank (video)! Would you give your cheating girlfriend or boyfriend a box full of cockroaches on Valentines Day?

Valentine's Day may be the finish line for some of the relationships... Is there anyone here planning to break up on Valentine's day? Why? You can't forgive him/her for some reason?

And how would you take revenge from him/her?

By the way, here is "the most evil Valentine's Day prank ever!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBe323SxOBQ

A Brazilian man shows his loving cheating girlfriend that he cares for her by buying her a box of cockroaches and leaves her in the car to suffer...

913

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah. Charges could be pressed cause the roaches can cause disease if they escape and touch him/her. You don't want them to die. They can't feel your pain if dead. Do something less extreme like tricking them into going into a dark room, hide, and whisper things like remember me? You cheater! Lier! I loved you! Do it enough to make them feel guilty and insane. Or maybe spray paint singles pride week all over whatever Valentine's shit they had.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fantastic idea! I'm actually going to do this on Valentine's day. Maybe not roaches because they're too scary for me. I don't know what I'll do, but I'm doing something similar. I love it.

What Guys Said 12

• 0|0
  • No girl whether they cheated on me or not is worth doing bad stuff to
    i just let her go and move on with life

• I will give her two dicks (Dildos) as a gift.. Having ability to give electric shocks to her pussy, when she use it..:D

• Lol no id smack the shit out of her and toss her out my place naked. I ain't no rookie.

• The dumb mother fu kers got roches in his car now.

• lol... nothing that a can of roach fogger couldn't handle

• Yeah but now your car is gonna smell funny

• No. I'd just leave and never talk to her again.

Game over.

• I would've done mini spiders and fruit flies :D

• This is funny.. Valentine's day being breakup day.

• Seems staged and fake if only this was real.

• deserve LOL :D

• dat poor girl xDasdasd

• Thats how you get dumped holmes

• Hells yea

What Girls Said 8

• Lmfao.
    Why does she sound like a man?
    That's funny as hell

• Am I the only one who found this to be absolutely hilarious?

if I ever had a cheating boyfriend I'd dump him the moment I found out. I wouldn't wait until Valentine's Day.

• Hahahaha!!! This is such an awesome idea! I need to remember this.

• Oh yeah roaches is totally fair! by the way she screams like a man and sounds eewwww lol I find this very amusing xD

• Funny yet gross

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA THIS IS GREAT

• She doesn't even sound like a woman, it's like a guy is dubbing for the banshee!!!

• No becaus I would be pissed and it will ruin my whole mood.