Should I reply to my ex boyfriends text?

Broke up 2 weeks ago, it was sad cos i really liked him but he told me he doesn't want the relationship anymore.. just lost interest! Im still friends with his sister tho! I've been doing the non contact rule, been keeping myself busy and out with friends which has helped alot! But I've just received a text from him saying " Hey, How are you doing? My sister told me you had a job interview last week, how did it go?" Should I reply to this in a friendly way and act like nothings happened or just ignore him?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• well u r friends with his sister so u can't run away from him forever
    its best to reply but keep it short so tat he knows its over

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you're still friends with his sister I think you should respond cordially. Just tell him you're doing well, and that the interview went ____ and leave it at that.