Does someone know how to get over a guy please help? I want to forget him but its very harf.. please someone help?

please helpp.. I don't want to know anymore about him.. but I get many memories.. I hate it when it happens.. it gets me depressed... please someone help me

Updates:
Very hard*

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry, kiddo. There's no easy way to recover from a breakup. But we all went through breakups at your age and they seemed like the most horrible event that would ever happen to us and we thought we would never love anyone again, or want anyone else, and it turns out, now that we're adults, that those relationships were as thin as tissue paper. So take comfort in the fact that this breakup won't matter to you in 6 months or so, even though you feel like it's the end of the world right now.

The best way to get over someone, or at least forget about them for a while, is to talk to someone else that your attracted to. Find a chatroom or try chatroulette or something similar for kids your age.

In the meantime, there's not much you can do. It sucks, I know. We've all been there.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes