Why did my ex delete me off Facebook & is it weird that I'm feeling some type of way about it?

I broke up with him earlier this week because he is not over his ex & i realized that i was just a rebound. He is a really nice guy & treated me better than any other guy I've been with has to be honest. The break up wasn't harsh i just simply expressed how i needed a guy that was focused on our future together not constantly whining about the past with his ex & how his life can't go on without her. He deleted me off Facebook & i was irritated and shocked because what reason would he have to do that? i did nothing to him if anything i should be the one upset & deleting him because i wasted my time with someone that wasn't really with me in the first place.

Update

10