How do I get over someone I'm in love with?

I was in a long distance relationship for over a year, and he had been saving money to come see me, he was even about to buy a plane ticket and I had worked it out for him to be able to stay somewhere, all of a sudden he just stopped talking to me, blocked me on things, and wouldn't answer any of my messages, even my last one was asking for him to at least tell me he didn't want to be with me so I wasn't left never knowing, he read my messages but never responded and now it has been over a month and my mind isn't off of him, how do I get over it? Im definitely not ready to date anyone but tips on little things to do so I don't think about it all the time?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry his happened to you. It's a good thing that he blocked you because now you won't end up looking at his Facebook profile. I suggest listening to some happy songs, not sad and depressing love ones. Go ahead and hang out wih your friends and make jokes and laugh about other things. Stick to your hobbies or study. It'll take time but you'll forget him and who knows maybe things will get better :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes