Should I break up with my girlfriend of 4 years, because she cheated on me?

My girlfriend went to Hawaii with her rich girlfriend & met a guy there. They had drinks and hung out for 2 days. She claims they were just friends, but she gave the guy her number & found out he lived 30 minutes from her back in CA. After a fight which involved a lot of drinking, my gf decided it was a good idea to talk to this guy again. I grew suspicious of the way she was acting and hiding things on her phone and then I saw she deleted our anniversary on Facebook (which she said she didn't do), I had to find out what was up, so when she fell asleep I grabbed her phone and started looking through her text messages and pictures. I ended up finding some bad pictures of this guy almost completely nude as well as pictures of her too. I confronted her and she told me that she was talking with this guy and was confused. I told her we needed time apart, so she could gather her thoughts and figure out what she wanted. Found out few days later she went on a date with guy and the bar after. She was acting odd when she came back home, so I asked her questions and eventually she told me she saw this guy again, but nothing happened aside dinner/drinks. Few days later something was off again and I told her if she respected me at all to tell me everything that happened, because I knew she was lying/withholding information, so she told me that she went to the guys house afterwards and they made out for a good while, but she didn't have sex or give the guy a blowjob/handjob. It's hard for me to trust her, because she has been lying/witholding things several times in a few weeks, so how do I know if this is REALLY the truth. I asked her I wanted to talk to this guy and ask him if anything else happened as I believe he would have no reason to lie and might not even know that I exist yet she refuses to do so, because she says that is weird/immature, but I feel like it is the only way I can know for certain and truly trust her again otherwise I will probably be breaking it off.

Should be noted we had a healthy relationship I am a good guy who treats her right, respects her, I am loyal and trustworthy and I thought she was as well. We have been dating for 4 and half years and planned on getting married and having a family, but she got in an accident and almost died December 2013 and things have been rocky ever since. So confused I just want to know if she is still hiding something, if she isn't then I believe we can fix it, if not I want to move on I'm over the games!
Would really appreciate some female feedback. Thank you guys for the support, I honestly would have already dumped her if I didn't invest so much time/effort into this relationship had this happened 3 years ago she would have been dumped, blocked and never talked to again, but she was always loyal, faithful, loving and everyone makes mistakes granted this one is a huge mistake I want to know everything before I make my final decision.

57

Most Helpful Guy

• Get someone better, if they cheat no matter the excuse they don't really love you.

• I know she cheated, but I believe she is truly sorry and it won't happen again and up until 3 months ago never had any reason not to trust/believe her. As of right now she is saying it was emotional cheating and not physical. If she didn't have sex with him or perform/receive a sexual act then I believe it's fixable I think she is worth it.