In need of real help! How should I go about getting my ex back?

Having a real down moment.
I've recently broken up with my girlfriend of 3 months. Wasn't s nasty breakup. She just suggested it was a good idea and I agreed for her sake. She said she still wants me in her life and to remain friends and if we were to sort things out in the future she would like that. I agreed to being friends and said she can come to me whenever. I believe she also initiated the breakup to try benefit me so I can focus on my own problems without a partner too. This hurt because It makes me feel like I wasn't there for her as I should of been which I realise now. My anxiety is what stopped me I guess. It was ended due to unfortunate events and my depression and anxiety that got a hold of the relationship. It's been real hard because even though being one of my shortest relationships it was easily the most genuine and comfortable id been in. She supported me a lot through my problems and I believe I lost her due to not accepting much help from her and not helping myself. I want her back because I still love her, she is truly a beautiful person and had been the best partner I've had. I've heard of the no contact rule and thought I would apply it considering she initiated the breakup. Now I've already agreed to being friends will this be affected by the no contact rule? and she has contacted me since the breakup for small talk just curious how I should go in replying to future texts while in the no contact phase? Will this push her away because I agreed to being friends? And any advice for my situation as I'm having a lot of paranoid thoughts. Being such a lovely caring person she is she could easily get snatched up by someone who fits the criteria that's also my concern. Thanks in advance!

10