I told his oh about our affair. Will he ever talk to me ever again?

I really liked him probably even loved him and I got upset at him constantly being flaky and putting her first. He would fuck in my marital bed but not in his ohs bed ( I only went to his house once)
I ended up telling her that he's been having multiple affairs (including one with his best friend that they often do stuff with) and that he has no intention of marrying her. All which was true.
His oh has not kicked him out or believed me (which i don't understand) and she lets him swan about the place with his girl best friend. I find this incredibly sad for her mostly, he's making an idiot of her and she doesn't seem to mind.
on saying that I know he is addictive. I haven't been able to move on since I told on him. He's also been looking at my online stuff (which I think means the same)
He never tries to talk to me though. Why?
Will he ever speak to me again?

20