I told his oh about our affair. Will he ever talk to me ever again?

I really liked him probably even loved him and I got upset at him constantly being flaky and putting her first. He would fuck in my marital bed but not in his ohs bed ( I only went to his house once)
I ended up telling her that he's been having multiple affairs (including one with his best friend that they often do stuff with) and that he has no intention of marrying her. All which was true.
His oh has not kicked him out or believed me (which i don't understand) and she lets him swan about the place with his girl best friend. I find this incredibly sad for her mostly, he's making an idiot of her and she doesn't seem to mind.
on saying that I know he is addictive. I haven't been able to move on since I told on him. He's also been looking at my online stuff (which I think means the same)
He never tries to talk to me though. Why?
Will he ever speak to me again?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• You got bad taste in men. He was never meant to be yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're upset he put his real wifey before his fuck ting? Lol that's a joke. Why the heck would you come first? That's like the dumb little girls on the side who stay for years convinced he'll leave his wife for her. You're a hoe, you're just for sex, he doesn't love you he loves her, get used to it and get over it.
    Yea he cheats on her, but he still has more for her than he does for you. If you wanna be a good bit on the side, you better get used to that or stay away from men who are taken.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm staying away from men altogether! Prob solved

• No, just stay away from other girls men, and away from assholes and the problem will be solved. Like you can't make decisions like you were making and expect to be happy. When does that kinda shit ever turn out happy.
      At the end of the day, if a guy likes you, you will never be a bit on the side, he'd leave her for you without you even asking him to.

• You're so right it never turns out happy.
      Thanks for your response. I will listen to what you just said and avoid getting myself in messes like this again.
      Don't know why I did it in the first place!

Recommended myTakes