Do married guys ever love their mistresses? I split up with my mm 7 months ago. I saw him for 4 months. Will he think of me ever?

Just wondering if they ever do miss the mistress?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably miss the sex, but feel a little relieved that the secret is over? Unless he got A replacement

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to think the one I was involved with for ten years loved me. Then recently when he was gonna be in town (he moved a few years ago) and I was unable to meet him he to km do me it was OK because he had three other women to hit up instead, he just thought he would give me "first dibs". It was in that moment I realized everything he ever told me "I was the only one" etc, was all lies to keep me on the hook.

1|0
    0|0
    • I found out that my guy was also seeing his best friend too. That's why it ended.
      Just wondered if we ever meant anything and I'm definitely thinking the answer is not a yes!

• Show All
    • And I only say that because my uncle ended up with his mistress who is the love of his life. Yes a marriage was broken up, but they are both much happier with their current spouses then they were when he was with his original wife. So yes they can love them, but most often do not.

• My sisters hubby cheated on her. He said she Was amazing, fun , beautiful and desirable yet he still dropped her like a lead balloon when the affair got rumbled. The ow even phones my sis crying and saying how in love she was with him and him with her and he chose to stay with my sis.
      My sis then dumped him 18 months later as he cheated on her again.
      So you're right, if you were the love of his life you would be together. I'm sure of that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sure he still has a lot of feelings for you and thinks about you. Men in general think about their gfs and ex lovers. I've had a mistress recently and I still can't get over it

1|0
    0|0
  • Doubtful. You were likely just a second (or third) garage for him to park in.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think many of them do fall in love with their mistresses. They may not want the drama, expense and trouble that a divorce leads to... who would? But I think a majority of them do care for the girls they have on the side. It's just like any other dating relationship is one are more deep and passionate than others.

0|0
    0|0
  • You may pop into his head from time to time. It depends on how good it was. At the end of the day he loves his wife and you were just sex! Been there got the t-shirt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont ever make the mistake of being with a mm. You will always be the sloppy second! Find a real man that can give YOU all of his attention.!.

0|1
    0|0
  • After my grandmother died my grandfather married his mistress and they were married a long time until she eventually died too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes