Does he wanna get back together with me?

If my ex boyfriend is still talking to other people about how he used to date me i notice he tells a lot of people how he dated me does that mean I'm still on his mind? and does it mean he still has feelings for me and wants to get back together with me?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be, could be not. Men like to brag and you could just be a bragging right to him. but he is an ex and I'm sure you still care about him. If a man wants you and wants to be in your life he not only will tell you but, he will also show you. Don't worry what he tells and does with others. Listen to what he says but really listen to what he does about it. If he's not telling you anything or doing anything for you, he's not thinking about you he's just bragging.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Saying he used to date you... as opposed to he doesn't know you? He's just telling the truth.

• It's a good sign. At least he hasn't forgotten you

• Could it be him just bragging about it? do you think he would come to me and tell me if he wanted me back and if he was thinking of me?