Its over but its in my head, so its not over. How do I... ?

Okay, so have feelings for this girl and she did some years ago too (2 years). But she is seeing other guys and I assume she doesn't have feelings for me anymore because she ignores me.

We are still friends, and our friendship was very good too. I just can't bear seeing her on my Facebook at times because I want to get over her. So can I do this without making her think I am mad at her? What explanation do I give.

I am thinking of not logging into my Facebook for a while. It makes me sad. On the one side, I feel like I won't find someone who reciprocated my love that much, and so I think if I stick around I may have a chance in the future. Also, I like that we were friends. On the other side, she is in a relationship already and is probably happy, I think.

I don't want to make things to melodramatic, but I do know that if I unfriend her without any explanation she will know. So what do I tell her? I did bring my feelings to her once and she was upset because she didn't think it would work with me. So that way 1 year ago, do I tell her again and end the friendship or just stay away from my Facebook?

How do I get over her? I think she is the most special girl I have known and I just can't imagine feeling that way about anyone.

10