How many times have you experienced true heartbreak?

How long did it take you to heal each time?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I have only experienced it once, and It did hurt like hell. Right now I am two months in, even though my current ex left (18) me for her ex (19) and Im (21), Im actually happy. Im happy because I was able to mend her shattered heart from her previous break up, and showed her my heart. We dated for nine months, and I've shown her a different perspective when It comes to relationships. I was fully able to give her kindness, love, reassurance, trust, selflessness, hope, passion, and loyalty.

Even though her ex hurt her in the end she still went back, she views him as her first love. I've put so much effort in the relationship everyday throughout the short nine months. I was by her side through thick and thin, and Im happy even though it ended we formed a bond that can never be severed, we will both live our lives each day apart knowing we once shared a past no matter how short it was. I've accepted everything and I know in the end I gave the relationship my all, and for that I will always be happy. It is her life and she deserves who she wants to be happy with, once we come to terms with that and forgive them it makes it easier to move on.