Is this it? Is my GF finally not mad at me anymore?

We had an argument about a week ago, we cut contact because she said she wanted 2 weeks to let things "calm down". But yesterday, out of the blue, she sent me a text thanking me for sending a card to her grandparents and then telling me how much they appreciated it.

A little later on I got another text asking "Are you OK? How was your trip back to Bristol?"

We had a nice conversation. Do you think she's over the argument and not mad at me anymore?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe lime she said she needed 2 weeks to. cool. down maybe she's already cool and ready to start again, be casual with jer tho do not overwhelm her and hopefully things go right for you

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah, I think we'll be more relaxed now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup. I do.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• well that or she's still mad and chooses to move on with unresolved issuers that will come back and bite you

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I don't really want to bring this shit up in a conversation. If she does then fine, but I'd rather not.

• she will later on maybe to use against you or in an argument. or maybe she's really not mad

• best bet talk to her about it and resolve the issues

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes