Is this it? Is my GF finally not mad at me anymore?

We had an argument about a week ago, we cut contact because she said she wanted 2 weeks to let things "calm down". But yesterday, out of the blue, she sent me a text thanking me for sending a card to her grandparents and then telling me how much they appreciated it.

A little later on I got another text asking "Are you OK? How was your trip back to Bristol?"

We had a nice conversation. Do you think she's over the argument and not mad at me anymore?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe lime she said she needed 2 weeks to. cool. down maybe she's already cool and ready to start again, be casual with jer tho do not overwhelm her and hopefully things go right for you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah, I think we'll be more relaxed now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup. I do.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE