I'm tearing apart from inside help?

I was molested as a kid by my cousin and we had to go to his house again.
I told this to my boy friend and he was supportive for sometime then he slept.
He knew how horrible the experience was for me and I use to wake up in the middle of the night cring, n even now was shivering at the thought of meeting him and not being able to sleep.
I wanted him to be there for me calm me down but..
any way I managed not to go.
After that night I haven't talked to him blacked him.
n now after everything is fine I wanted to talk to him why he wasn't there and I think he has blocked me.
is it my fault?
Was he a nice and genuine guy?
and how do I get over it
Could this b bcz he was cheating
I feel like I'm loosing sanity I haven't even cried tried I failed I really want to be with him but I can't and want to control my self
how do I do it how do I keep my calm
how do I sleep n not scream in a pillow
I even punch walls how do I let go

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he blocked you because he does not know how to deal with you so he just blocked you.

Everyone reacts to stress differently. Perhaps he is afraid of what he might say to you that would hurt you. Perhaps he has no words at all and so would rather block you then try to talk with you.

Or perhaps he is just an insenstive jerk and now doesn't want to have a relationship with you.

Try to talk with him to see where he stands or what his issue may be.

Most Helpful Girl

• He isn't a great guy if he wasn't open to supporting you through that fully. Let him go, don't waste any more energy there.