We broke up, I broke no contact and spoke with her, she said she's not interested in a relationship right now. Will she come back?

We rushed our relationship, she decided she wanted to break up. I went No Contact for a little then broke and we talked she said that she felt like she wasn't ready go as fast as we went and felt like she said things she wasn't ready for. She really cares about me and seems to still have feelings for me. Throughout the conversation she laughed at some of the funny things we talked about and cried about the sentimental. but ultimately she said she's not interested in a relationship right now. She said we've become such close friends and she doesn't want to lose me she said that a few times. Will she ever come back?

01