What the hell is wrong with Women?

Why do women dump the great guy's

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The same reason men dump good women. They are selfish, not mature enough to handle that person, always looking for the next best thing, blind to whats good for them and chase looks and what they think is fun and new to get that new love high. They later realize it when they can't keep who they want around and can't seem to make anything in their life go right. When everyone stops falling for their BS they will say man... I really messed up and let a good thing go. Karma is real and they will soon enough meet theirs.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• ... What happened to you that made you say this?
    Because honestly... I've seen some guys walk away from the best thing that has ever happened to them.
    So therefore, it happens to both sexes.
    Just stop.

0|1
    0|0
    • I was great to her, she loved nme and said I treated her like gold, lots in common, great sex, greater connection, inseparable, then boom. dumped.

• Okay... I am sorry for what happened to you but making it seem like all women do that is harsh all right? It happens to us too okay.

• wasn't referring to all women, I apologize. just the ones that do this.

• I've dumped one guy in my life cus of mistreatment. Guys have dumped me four times, why do guys dump great girls, For sluts. Then try come back when they regret it. Like my two exes! Not all women are like that. Have u been dumped recently, I know its tough. Life will improve :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people don't realize what they have even after its gone. Sometimes you can be great but just not right for that person or that person may not be right for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Might be great for you.. she might think differently

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont... well i have never been in a relationship so i think i shouldn't argue here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Becouse they are blinded by flaws and don't think long and hard I have made that mistake but I will never make it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • did your gf just dumped u.

0|0
    0|0
    • yup, she did and it is killing me

• awww I know that feeling but some guys are like that too the problem is not with women its with people who can accept great people because they are good enough to deserve someone like you.

• Why do guys dump great, full figured, intelligent girls for skinnier, slutty girls? The world may never know...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wonder the same thing about men with women...

0|0
    0|0
  • Because great guys are a pain in the arse.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Oftentimes we hate what is good for us. Because it takes work, suffering and sacrifice to get things of quality, that last. Often we will dump who is best for us for who is a quick, easy lay, or someone we can like with little to no effort.

While this is fun in the short term, in the long term it leaves us feeling empty and ultimately alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because sometimes , great guys and the nice guys hold too high of an opinion of themselves.
    And sometimes , people just can't appreciate what they have until it's lost.

Whichever the which you select.

0|0
    0|0
  • What the hell is wrong with Women?
    The same reasons guys are wrong!

1|0
    0|0
  • probably wasn't a good match up.

0|1
    0|0
  • What exactly did you do to be a "great guy"?

0|0
    0|0
    • I treated her right

• Show All
    • did nice things for her, was always kind, told her she was beautiful, helped her with things, great to her kids, loved her, sex was great, respected her, listened to her it goes on my friend.

• "Did nice things for her" consistently I assume? Big no no.
      "Told her she was beautiful" Also on a daily basis or at least regularly? Big no no
      "Loved her" Too much love is a no no
      "Listened to her" Listened to her trials and tribulations huh? That's her friends job (a woman) not yours, doing anything her women friends would do is a no no
      "Respected her" I'd love to hear how you did that, most likely a BIG no no.

You literally could list everything you did in that relationship, and I could tell you what you did wrong. I know I'm coming off as the know it all asshole, but, not to seem arrogant, I kind of know this shit.

• They dump you because you aren't good at attracting them. Don't be butthurt

0|0
    0|0
  • Describe the great guy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes