How long should I wait to talk to my boyfriend who broke up with me?

We've been broken up for a week now. Our relationship was amazing. We hit a rough patch and though his intention was to "work on" the issues, we ended up breaking up instead. It was partially my decision, but he's also broken up with all of his ex girlfriends around the 5 month mark (we were together for 6). The difference is I was the first he said he loved, introduced to his family and was really serious with. And up until the breakup, our relationship had no major flaws or signs of trouble or toxicity. I'm hoping that some space has given him clarity and made him realize we shouldn't have ended things (the way it has for me), but I don't know if I should wait for him to contact me, or if I should reach out and tell him I want to make it work. A part of me is anxious that he's grieved and moved on, or found another girl, or just doesn't want to give it another shot. I'm not sure what to do or how long I should wait

10