I think she made a mistake leaving me... should I tell her that?

Hey all, I hope to get some good opinions from you guys regarding a situation I've found myself in.

A little background info as briefly as possible... around 4 months ago my girlfriend broke up with me, packed her stuff and moved across country. We lived together for about two years, both in our early 30s, dated close to 3 years. We did move in together rather quickly and really there weren't any major problems at all as far as big arguments etc. She did seem to change a bit upon sharing a roof, in the sense that she seemed to be much more protective of her 'space' and seemed to sometimes avoid being open/vulnerable, just generally more guarded. But thing's did go well for the most part and no deal breaker type things went down. Her family visited often, which at first was a lot for me to handle, but it made her happy and I grew to enjoy them visiting often. I became very attached to her young niece and nephew who's father was more or less absent in their lives. We very quickly all became like a family.

Over time, my girlfriends interest diminished, she said she wasn't happy, it didn't feel right etc. she began to spend slot of time on the phone texting and sometimes talking to a 'guy friend' and I'm sure you guys can predict the rest. She decides to pack her shit and move across the country and give it a go with him. I was obviously destroyed, did a lot of yelling and cussing and we moved our separate ways. I didn't contact her in any way after I left the house. And she didn't me.

To shorten things, she's contacted me, things aren't going how she had hoped etc. never really says she regrets leaving me or made a mistake. she doesn't contact often and I've yet to initiate contact. For some reason, I am compelled to write her an email telling her that I think she really made a big mistake leaving me. Is this a bad idea?

Thanks guys. I'm not sure why I had this urge to email her, I'm not really to concerned with getting her back or anything. I just am starting to feel she really effed up and ruined the thing she is ultimately looking for and I want to tell her this. I was more concerned with looking arrogant than weak but whatever, I suppose I'll leave it be.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• no dont do it, she obviously regrets leaving you the moment she got in touch with you again after her big 'leap of faith" drama with her new guy. she doesn't deserve your love and attention now.

• Yeah you are right. I'm not really sure love is about deserving it, but I get your point! Thanks so much

• Love is actually about receiving what you deserve. But if you want to be noble, love unconditionally. If all people are like you who would love unconditionally then the world would be a better place. 😜😜😜

• Perhaps I should dump the nobility and go get mine 😳

What Girls Said 1

• Don't. She obviously thought through what she did to move across the country and she hasn't expressed regret. Writing an email about what you think she should feel about it, is just going to get you a fight or nowhere. If she does feel that, don't you want her expressing it of her own accord?

What Guys Said 3

• Forget about her. She'll just move back with you and use you as a platform to spring off to yet another guy. I've seen it all before.

• Just move on, what's keeping things from following the same path again?

• Bro, don't do that. You will look weak and seem like you still care for her. She was bad anyways and you can do better. After all men age like wine and women age like milk. Focus on your career and make more money which will get you hotter chicks. Get hotter chicks and flaunt them around her for revenge if you will and she will become jealous and miss out hahha.