My boyfriend broke up with me because he's stressed/ thought we got sieriouse to soon. Will he want me back when he feels better?

So he broke up with me the other day because he said he was really stressed and he didn't want to put me through that. When I asked if he though we would get back together after he said he didn't know... We're I get confused is he was so intense and loving asking some pretty huge questions calling it forever and now this happens I understand if he wants time i just really hope he remembers me when he feels better and wants to try again how will I know when he's feeling better or if he still wants this?

02