What would you do if your BF/GF told you they are in love with someone else?

Your gf/bf whom you really love tells you that they are in love with someone else and want to be with them.

What is most likely to be your reaction?

• Getting ready to commit a murder!
  • Whatever, I'll find someone else.
  • I'm really sad about it but the heart wants what the heart wants.
    Vote C
  • Please, don't leave me!!!
    Vote D

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave. THEY LOVE SOMEONE ELSE. The relationship can go no further and feelings aren't mutual there is no reason for the relationship to carry on. Plus would you really want to stay knowing that you are second best? Nope. Would rather be alone than live a lie.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let them go and wish them luck.
    All I wanted was for her to be happy... If that's with another chap, so be it. Guess she just wasn't the one for me