What would you do if your BF/GF told you they are in love with someone else?

Your gf/bf whom you really love tells you that they are in love with someone else and want to be with them.

What is most likely to be your reaction?

• Getting ready to commit a murder!
    Vote A
  • Whatever, I'll find someone else.
    Vote B
  • I'm really sad about it but the heart wants what the heart wants.
    Vote C
  • Please, don't leave me!!!
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave. THEY LOVE SOMEONE ELSE. The relationship can go no further and feelings aren't mutual there is no reason for the relationship to carry on. Plus would you really want to stay knowing that you are second best? Nope. Would rather be alone than live a lie.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Let them go and wish them luck.
    All I wanted was for her to be happy... If that's with another chap, so be it. Guess she just wasn't the one for me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I would be devastated and cry for a long time. I always knew it was too good to be true. I basically prepared myself for the worst to happen so it wouldn't come as much of a shock to me when he told me. I have to protect my heart, so I never give it to anyone fully.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd tell him he's insane then tell him to enjoy his life without me. I'd be devastated and infuriated. I'd break up with him on the spot unless some kind of crazy miracle happened or whatever.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It'd probably really hurt me... but I couldn't do anything about it. I should've treated her with more love and care.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes