Being driven up a wall, he refuses to give my stuff back please help can't depict his behaviour?

My boyfriend (ex?) stood me up on Monday, again after numerous times and I finally had, had enough and said if he didn't reply to me by the end of the day our relationship was over. He didn't reply so I assumed that as a we are over anyway I rocked up at his house unannounced, got his mum to get him to come outside and meet me. I said you know why I'm here and he goes I don't want to talk about it, if I wanted to talk about it I would've invited you over. I say I want my stuff back, and he kept going we will talk later we will talk later. Then locked the door on me and I walked off. I'm so confused as to what's happening, any opinions appreciated

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget your stuff and move on

Most Helpful Girl

• You are single again don't ask him for anything tho because when girls do this we look needy and just like if we are burned let him keep everything