What to do with social media pictures of an ex?

My ex and I were together for 2 And a half years and now that we are broken up I don't now what to so with our faceboook and specifically Instagram photos. I don't have a TON of them but a few for sure. We had some good times and I felt like sharing them and now I'm im another relationship and confused what to do about these pictures. I don't have feelings for my ex but I don't want to delete them out of respect I have for her, and she has not deleted any photos of me. Though she has unfriended and unfollowed me. What's the correct thing to so in the situation? Especially with a new girlfriend now?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no "correct" way that applies to everyone. I've seen people delete all pics once the relationship was over, but I've seen people who still have pictures up of their ex after 5+ years.

If your ex has unfriended you, I don't see how respect plays a role. It's not like she'll know if you delete/hide the pictures. It also depends on your new girlfriend. Has she said anything about wanting the pictures gone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Highlight them with ur mouse and right click the. Delete
    Next is to click on ur trash and right click then empty bin

Move on, not delete them out of respect for her? Bro
    U delete them out of respect for u and ur new gf