Worst mistake of my life?

He said he liked me and had a place in his heart but he'd flirt with others. We were never together. We would talk everyday but I was getting tired of going back and forth. So i decided to cut it today. I told him it wouldn't work out. I said goodbye and unfriended him. Is this our final goodbye?
...

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If he seriously wants you as much as you want him then he'll come back, and if not then its a good thing that it did end, because imagine the troubles it would cause if you're in a relationship and he's not commited