Do people still think of their 7 months after the breakup?

Or is it just me, myself and I that does.

Exs! Lol

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I think of one particular girl occasionally and it's been a few years. I don't have feelings either way about her, it was a learning experience, the best way to put it is she pops into my mind fleetingly, very occasionally.

• So basically what you're saying is that with enough time you won't care for them a hot?

• Yeah, you definitely get over them. Now I think about it, it's actually been 5 years! It's mainly nostalgia for me, when I smell the same perfume she wore it brings back memories of her and a period in my life, it was the summer of 2010, I'd found someone who I didn't just settle for and we were into each other, it was the start of my career, things were finally coming together. It all went to shit in the end of course, but how lucky I was to have something that made saying goodbye so hard.