Do people still think of their 7 months after the breakup?

Or is it just me, myself and I that does.

Updates:
Exs! Lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think of one particular girl occasionally and it's been a few years. I don't have feelings either way about her, it was a learning experience, the best way to put it is she pops into my mind fleetingly, very occasionally.

0|0
    0|0
    • So basically what you're saying is that with enough time you won't care for them a hot?

• Yeah, you definitely get over them. Now I think about it, it's actually been 5 years! It's mainly nostalgia for me, when I smell the same perfume she wore it brings back memories of her and a period in my life, it was the summer of 2010, I'd found someone who I didn't just settle for and we were into each other, it was the start of my career, things were finally coming together. It all went to shit in the end of course, but how lucky I was to have something that made saying goodbye so hard.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Why that number 7? Why can't it be any other number of months? I don't get you!

0|0
    0|0
    • That's how long it's been for me since the breakup

• Oh... now I get you! 7 months is not really that long. Some people get over faster, and some take more time. If it has been a couple of years and you still think about him, then it is a cause for concern.

• it depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes