What is the real meaning of this?

If you love someone set them free, if it they come back, it was meant to be. I mean like, it can go either way.

if you are the dumpee and you read this , it is confusing it makes you think that you should try to go back to her, but if she dumped you... then what? it's a test?

Whereas if you dump her and she comes back, is it you that is testing now.
This statement is a kunundrum
I was recently dumped and left wondering should I try and go back so she knows, but then I would look weak and probably annoy her and push her further away. OR is the statement saying that because I love her I should let her go from my heart even though she was the dumper? and if she tries to get me back then it's love?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Exactly. If you love her, but she feels like she needs to leave you, let her go. If she comes back, then it was meant to be.