What is the meaning of this?

Why would a woman leave a man that she admitted treated her like gold? admitted she loved him and said that her reasons for the break up were not insurmountable.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The same reason men do it to women. She likes the attention but her attention is elsewhere. She sees you has always going to be there. We chase behind what doesn't want us and run from what does. We never see what we have right in front of our faces because we spend to much time with our face in our phones or looking out the window. There is never a good answer for it. We have to start learning how to love ourselves more than we love others and realize our own worth. We have to be able to walk anyway and show those individuals that there is a reaction for every action. And they, not us have to deal with consequences of their actions. Let go and let life deal with them. Know you are worth more than an option and you should never have to try to convince anyone to see you for your worth. Show them and if they are blind to it then pray they learn brail and until then enjoy your life. NO WORRIES!

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Some girls just may hide the truth from guys on what they really think and some may even break up with the guy becouse they have another crush and wanna look cool about the break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • She wasn't ready for a relationship at the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe she wanted more independence. Sometimes you can treat a person really well, shower them with gifts money etc but they would rather do stuff on their own. It's a pride thing and I know I'm definitely guilty of preferring to do stuff on my own without other people's help. I don't mind being encouraged, loved on, but don't try and meet all my financial needs.

My guess is that is possibly what she feels.

Or maybe he loves her and she doesn't love him back.

0|0
    0|0
  • My best guess is that she's not telling the truth, or at the very least is holding important details back. Failing that - assuming that she is being honest - some people just prefer the thrill of pursuit. It's a lot more engaging to try and get with the next person than to make it work with the acceptable and agreeble person you've already got.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bcoz u treated her like gold thats reason

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes