What is the meaning of this?

Why would a woman leave a man that she admitted treated her like gold? admitted she loved him and said that her reasons for the break up were not insurmountable.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• The same reason men do it to women. She likes the attention but her attention is elsewhere. She sees you has always going to be there. We chase behind what doesn't want us and run from what does. We never see what we have right in front of our faces because we spend to much time with our face in our phones or looking out the window. There is never a good answer for it. We have to start learning how to love ourselves more than we love others and realize our own worth. We have to be able to walk anyway and show those individuals that there is a reaction for every action. And they, not us have to deal with consequences of their actions. Let go and let life deal with them. Know you are worth more than an option and you should never have to try to convince anyone to see you for your worth. Show them and if they are blind to it then pray they learn brail and until then enjoy your life. NO WORRIES!