Is she trying to end it with me?

So my GF and I have had a rough period. At the moment she is obviously very stressed by her work (she told me) and, according to her friends, she can become very distant with everyone and anyone.

We had a nice phone call yesterday. She has asked for 2 weeks space before, but she ended up contacting me after only 3 days. I asked her "Do you still want those 2 weeks?" and she said "Why? I've missed you"

During the same phone call I let her know I got her a present and she said "Is that your way of stopping me from breaking up with you?". I sighed and she said " I'm only joking " in a non-serious way.

Is she trying to end it with me? :(

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• No. She spoke to you after 3 days, good sign. She didn't mention breaking up right? She was just stressed, thought she needed more time to calm down and realized that she didn't want that time away from you. None of this indicates she wants to break up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, she did after 3 days... she asked me what was up and stuff.

Do you reckon that when she doesn't have so much stress at work we could spend more time together?

• Show All
    • @Asker she's not breaking up with you. she's happy with you and she even misses you as she said. I'm sure she appreciates that she's choosing her work over you right now. That probably makes her really happy and she was just teasing about the gift.
      So please, get over yourself. Everything is wonderful and happy!

• So my GF and I spoke yesterday by text. I told her I was ill and she said I should really do something about it because it's the third time I've been ill this month.

I sent her a text the day before letting know to "hit me up" when she's free and she said "I thought you didn't want to talk" ...

• Only if she doesn't like your present :) Kidding... she was just teasing you.

1|0
    0|0
    • You think so?

I bought her a cute little Minion from Despicable Me... I thought it would make her happy during this stressful time for her.

• yeah, I think so.

• So my GF and I spoke yesterday by text. I told her I was ill and she said I should really do something about it because it's the third time I've been ill this month.

I sent her a text the day before letting know to "hit me up" when she's free and she said "I thought you didn't want to talk" ...

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes