Is she trying to end it with me?

So my GF and I have had a rough period. At the moment she is obviously very stressed by her work (she told me) and, according to her friends, she can become very distant with everyone and anyone.

We had a nice phone call yesterday. She has asked for 2 weeks space before, but she ended up contacting me after only 3 days. I asked her "Do you still want those 2 weeks?" and she said "Why? I've missed you"

During the same phone call I let her know I got her a present and she said "Is that your way of stopping me from breaking up with you?". I sighed and she said " I'm only joking " in a non-serious way.

Is she trying to end it with me? :(

20